At Advanced Physical Medicine, we understand that the costs of prescription pain medicine can be a burden for our patients. We want to help you find ways to save money on your medication so that you can focus on your healing. Here are a few tips:
1. Check with your insurance company to see if your medication is covered. If it is, you may be able to get it for a lower cost through your insurance.
2. See if there is a generic version of your medication available. Generic drugs are often much less expensive than brand-name drugs.
3. Ask your doctor if there are any coupons or discounts available for the medication. Many pharmaceutical companies offer patient assistance programs to help offset the cost of their medications.
4. Shop around! Different pharmacies often charge different prices for the same medication. Call around and compare prices before you fill your prescription.
5. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. If you’re struggling to afford your medication, talk to your doctor or case manager about other options that may be available to you, such as financial assistance programs or free clinics in your area.
At Advanced Physical Medicine, we care about our patients and want to help them in any way we can. We hope that these tips will help you save money on your prescription pain medicine so that you can focus on what’s important—healing and getting back to your life! At Advanced Physical Medicine, our experienced physicians are here to help you live a pain-free life as safely as possible. Contact us today to learn more about our services.